Wiki for the BA elective Communicating (in) the City at the Department of Aesthetic Studies at Aarhus University. Find the official description of the course here (Danish) and here (English).
Taught by Lone Koefoed Hansen.
The course is the third and revised iteration of a class that started in 2008 as two seperate courses (explore the 2008 cross-course collaborative wiki here) and in 2009 as one course (explore the 2009 wiki here).
Links etc from class
- Your own C(i)C experience. 6 questions for reflection that will work as your personal summary of this course. Find them here.
- Course evaluation: Find the course evaluation form here.
Relevant events outside of class
Please add events below if you hear about something that might be of interest for the rest of the class. Events are in blog-style (descending dates)
- 7-9 May, SPOR festival. Nanna says: On saturday the 8th at 11 PM and sunday at 11 AM there will be a sound walk specially designed for Aarhus by the sound artist David Helbich. Check it out on this link: (its in Danish but here you have the basic facts, if you want to join) http://www.spor-festival.dk/index.php?pageid=15&artistid=264
- info on the conference "Interweaving Technologies - the aesthetics of digital urban living" can be found here. Consider it a dynamic website as info will be added in the upcoming weeks. Participation in (parts of) the conference counts as a class with regards to your attendance.
- 10 March: Byens Lag (Layers of/in the City). One-day seminar (morning presentations will be in English). Highly relevant seminar on the relations between urban landscape, new media and technolgies and urban art. Read more.
- 11 Feb: FlashMob on Clemens Bro in Århus. Read more on Facebook
Don't forget to keep an eye on the fabulous website kunsten.nu for info on all things arty in Denmark - lots of info on Århus too.
I do not understand this concept - what is a wiki?
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.