Reflecting on C(i)C
Your own “communicating (in) the city” experience.
To be answered and put on your profile as a sum-up of your portfolio.
- what is your most memorable experience from this course? It could be with regards to readings, artworks or your assignments
- name the text that you liked the most (or that you learned most from) (or that provoked you the most). Why?
- name one thing that you have learned from the readings (or, which text did you like the most? Why?)
- which artwork/artefact/performance presented in class did you like the most (or provoked you the most). Why?
- what was your reply to the assignments? List them all and think about how to present them – as a whole – to others; as a collection, what have they contributed with to this course?
- which assignment do you find most in line with the course content? Why?
page revision: 1, last edited: 03 May 2010 08:37